Shipping & Handling Policy
Effective Date: January 19, 2017
At this time, we are able to accept online orders to shipping addresses within the United States and are excited to offer international shipping to the following countries – Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UAE, & United Kingdom. This Shipping & Handling policy is subject to change without notice.
- We process and ship orders from our New York office Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM ET. If you place an order on a federal holiday, Saturday or Sunday, your order will begin processing the very next business day. Order processing usually takes between 1 to 2 business days; during peak holiday periods, order processing may exceed this timeframe. We use our best efforts to adhere to this schedule, but from time to time we may experience slight delays in processing or shipping orders.
- After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- Please allow 2 weeks for us to process and ship your order.
- If you need your order by a specific date, please send an email to email@example.com with a special note about your order and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
United States Shipping & Handling
Shipping Methods, Costs and Delivery Times
- All U.S. orders are shipped via our preferred carriers (e.g., USPS, FedEx).
- We offer complimentary 2-Day shipping on all U.S. orders. Please allow 2 business days for delivery.
- If you need to expedite your order, we offer Next Day shipping on all U.S. orders for $30. You will receive your package on the next business day.
- When your order ships, we will email you a shipping confirmation with tracking information.
- Use the tracking number to locate your parcel on the appropriate carrier’s website. Please note that you will not be able to track your order until the day after you receive your tracking information.
- For your security, your order will not be delivered without a recipient's signature. If you are unable to receive the package at your billing address, we may ship to an alternate address (e.g., work address) at your request. Simply provide us the alternate address during checkout or contact us.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
Business Days & Holidays
- All orders ship Monday - Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Packages do not ship from our New York office on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
APO/FPO/DPO and P.O. Boxes
- We offer free shipping to APO/FPO/DPO and P.O. Box addresses via USPS.
- Please allow a delivery time of 1 to 3 business days for P.O. Box addresses and 3 to 4 business days for APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
We offer international shipping for a $40 flat-rate fee. Shipping to the countries mentioned above takes 3 to 5 business days.
All orders placed from outside the U.S. are subject to extensive review and verification. Orders identified as fraudulent or high risk will be immediately voided and refunded. Additionally, in order to protect the security and safety of our shipments, we insure your order fully and provide delivery confirmation.
Please note that the customer is responsible for all import duties and taxes applied to the shipment by the customs office. Shipping times may vary due to customs delays, but rest assured we do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible.