What is your Returns & Exchanges Policy?
What are your Return Policy Guidelines?
Please note that the following items are not eligible for a return:
- Items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered or damaged in any way.
- Custom ring sizes (any size other than a U.S. 7), as these are made-to-order. If you order an incorrect size, we are more than happy to accommodate with a product swap.
- Custom orders and any items that are engraved. In an effort to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, all specifications and details regarding custom orders are discussed prior to production.
- Items purchased in 14K Gold, as these are all custom made-to-order.
We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not comply with the guidelines mentioned above. Items purchased through our authorized retailers must be returned for repair to the store where they were purchased.
How do I send a return via Mail?
- Please contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-833-LMJ-4LMJ (1-833-565-4565) to initiate a return and for details on how to return your item(s) by mail.
- For your reference, returned merchandise should include our original packaging and tags.
- Please address your return to:
How long will it take to receive my money for the refund?
As soon as we receive the product being returned, we will process the return and your funds will be deposited within two business weeks. You will then receive a confirmation email that the refund has been processed. All refunds will be applied to the original form of payment, excluding shipping costs.
Please note that LuvMyJewelry is not responsible for any returns that are lost, damaged through shipping or returned to the wrong address. We recommend that you insure and track your package. Shipping and insurance costs will be borne by you and are not refunded.
What should I do if I received a damaged or faulty item?
If you accidentally received an item that appears damaged or faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your original confirmation email for detailed instructions on how to send in your repair. We will be happy to repair the item at no cost and will do our best to get it back to you as quickly as possible.
What should I do if I received the wrong item or am missing an item?
We do our level best to ensure that all items are correct when shipped. However if you do receive the wrong item or an item is missing from your order, please email us at email@example.com and we will take care of it right away. We will send you the missing / correct item and a prepaid label to send back the wrong item.