Effective Date: January 19, 2017
1. Use by Minors
(a) We are concerned about the safety of children on the internet and comply with a law known as the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act by not allowing access to the Site for children under 13 years of age. In keeping with that policy, we do not direct the Site at, or intentionally collect any personal information from, any child under the age of 13. If you believe we may have information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately so we may remove it.
2. Information We Collect
(a) We may collect the following personally identifiable information from you when you use the Site or interact with the Company:
- i. Information you submit to the Site. We collect information you submit to the Site, whether or not you register as a user. This may include your name, physical address, date of birth, phone number, email address, and other contact information. If you purchase any products through the Site, this will include your credit card information or other information needed to process your payments or deliver our products to you.
- ii. Registration information. If you register for an account with the Site, we may collect information about your username, password, and profile information.
- iii. Information about products you order through the Site. When you order products through the Site, we will collect information necessary to facilitate the purchase and delivery of the products. We may also ask for additional specific information in the case of a return or refund.
- iv. Information automatically collected. We may automatically collect information about how you use or interact with the Site, including browser information, referral page, IP address, details about your mobile device, and analytical information about Site usage.
- v. Geolocational Information.Certain Site features and functionalities are based on, or utilize information about, your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using a mobile device, we may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers (collectively, "Geolocational Information"). We only collect Geolocational Information when the Site is running on your mobile device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case the Site will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
- vii. Information you share when you contact us. If you email us, respond to an email we send, or call to order directly from the Company, we will collect any information you share.
3. Storage & Use of Personal Information
(a) We may use your personal information to:
- i.Facilitate, process, and track orders and transactions made through the Site. This includes sharing your payment information with our third party payment processors.
- ii. Contact you about your purchases and about special offers through the Site or its affiliates.
- iii. Improve and optimize your experience while on the Site.
- iv. Facilitate the transmission of our newsletter and other email communications featuring information about the Site.
- v. Comply with court orders and legal requirements. This may include disclosure pursuant to law or legal process.
(a) We care about your security and take steps to protect your personal information and other data. To accomplish this, we utilize a number of electronic, physical, and managerial security measures. This includes encryption of certain personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that personal information you transmit to the Site cannot be accessed, altered or deleted. You acknowledge that you transmit data, including personal information, to the Site solely at your own risk.
6. Third Party Links
(a) The Site may include links to third party websites, applications, and downloads. We have no control over the content that may be encountered when navigating away from the Site. You acknowledge and agree that, if you visit these third party links, you do so solely at your own risk.
7. Important Notice to Non-U.S. residents
8. Contact Us
Thank you for visiting our Site.